Jobin Roofing just installed a beautiful 50-year roof on our home in Oregon City! Here’s what sold us on Jobin:
1. Price: Their bid tied with one roofing company and was notably lower than two other companies that we looked into.
2. Quality: Their 50-year shingles were almost the same cost as another company’s 30-year shingles! If a company is willing to add 20 extra years onto the warranty with no additional cost, that speaks volumes to me about the exceptional quality of the product being used.
3. Service: They boarded our Goldendoodle for FREE for two days and nights while the roof was getting done so that our dog wasn’t stressed out by all of the banging. They found a local boarding house just down the road that our dog absolutely loved!
4. Philanthropy: They have a heart for supporting local veterans! Not only do they offer an automatic discount for past and present military families, but they also organize and guide multiple all-expense paid fishing trips around the state every month for this population.
5. Communication: I was able to be in constant communication with them throughout the whole process and immediately get answers whenever questions or concerns came up.
6. Professionalism: The men that came out to install our roof were exceptionally polite and respectful. They showed up promptly at 7am both mornings and they worked quickly and efficiently, despite the temperatures soaring up to almost 100 degrees!
I am extremely grateful for Jobin Roofing. It was an A+ experience, from beginning to end. To the rest of the roofing companies out there… The bar has been raised. Time to step up your game. 🙂